Auburn Farmers Market has been a tradition in our community for over 15 years. It has always been held in the parking lot of the church on Tuesday afternoons throughout the summer. That tradition continues today.
Down through the years people have enjoyed – fresh fruits and vegetables, home decorations, specialty items, bedding plants, crafts, jewelry, baked goods, jams and jelly, live poultry and many other products.
1. Vendors are not allowed to buy products and “resale” them at the market. (They must be produced locally by the seller or an associate in the area.)
2. There is no charge to the vendor.
3. The hours are 12:30 to 4:30 every Tuesday – May through September.
4. Vendors can set up 15 minutes before sale time and are limited to one space per vendor. (Vendors may park in a space before set up on a first come first serve basis – there are no reserved spaces.)
5. Vendors are strongly encouraged to advertise the market. (You may consider joining with other vendors to have a stronger impact on the customer base.)
6. A restroom at the church is open during Farmer Market hours.
(Guidelines were a product of Auburn Farmer’s Market Advisory Board)